Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Reasons I Believe In The Creator

I recently created a new board on Pinterest, filled with pictures of the amazing sights of the universe in which we live. And man, oh man, have I found some amazing pictures!! :) And I just thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you...
A star forming
Blossoms 
Sunrise on a reef
Hummingbird
Jellyfish
White tiger
Lightening
Volcano
Butterfly Nebula
Northern Lights!
I just can't get over how amazing some of those are - God's creation truly is awesome!! If you want to see more of the pictures from that board, you can do so here:

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom." ~Isaiah 40:28~


No comments: