Thursday, 28 March 2013

The Versatile Blog Award

I was awarded this award by Kiri Liz of Allergic to Chocolate!! :D Thanks for the award, and sorry it took me so long to get around to posting it :( 


As always, let's begin with the rules...
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.
List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
4. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog.
5. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

My seven unusual things...
1. I love to learn new things!! I am the kind of person who will, if something truly interests me, write a report or something on it, jus because I can. I once wrote a 13 page essay on Mount Sinai, just because haha :D
2. I used to have a LOT of food allergies, but I am glad to have outgrown them all!
3. I like to have my own individual sense of style. Some days I dress gypsy style, some days sporty, some days girly girl, other days classic. I don't have a set style like most people do, but I'm glad I don't - its lots of fun just wearing whatever I want!
4. I have loads and loads of bracelets. And they all have really special memories for me. The children of the first show I directed made me over 40 bracelets when they were waiting backstage, and I still have them all :)
5. My favourite things to do as to sing, dance, act and to make a play or movie come to life. And I have had the privilege to do them all at once, with Psalty and The Flavour of Christmas.
6. I broke my first bone when I was eleven - my toe. I then went on to break my tailbone, my wrist three times, my knee four times, and my finger. I had been hoping to never break a bone, but I think I kinda failed at that haha :P
7. I have the strangest dreams in the world - my friends will agree with that one ;) Once, I even had a dream come true. And it was a really random thing too. I think I really creeped Lily and Hyacinth out with that one, as I told them the dream, and we all laughed about it, then a bit later, it came true :O 

And the five bloggers I am happy to award are... 
Hyacinth of our very own Violets and Daisies
Ella  from Of Prose and Daydreams
Kiri Liz of A Hundred and One Titles
Storyteller and Otter Days of Otter Days
The ladies of Corn In A Row


No comments: