Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Words of Wisdom

This video made laugh so much! XD But it is actually really full of truth! 

I mean, that is one of the things that really bugs me these days - when people date with no sense of purpose. Because God created us to live purpose driven lives, lives dedicated to serving Him. and whilst, as Jamie said, fun is an important part of live, something as important as guy/girl relationships should not just be "because its fun". You don't have to be dating to have fun - seriously, I promise!

It may seem hard right now, but God is writing the perfect love story for your life (if that is a part of His plan for you) and that is so worth waiting for! So don't date/see people without intention :) I would honestly encourage you to hold out for someone who you could honestly see yourself marrying. The heartbreak that comes hand in hand with casual dating is not worth it - that I can assure you. And when/if you do meet someone like that, get to know them really well before you consider anything more than that! If you haven't already, I really encourage you to read I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Don't let the titles scare you off - they are AMAZING books, and they will really help you to see that God's way of doing things is the best way! :)

And listen to Jamie Grace's music - not only is she funny, and a true woman of God, she also writes really heart-touching songs! :D

Oooh, whilst I'm on the topic, I found this video, which is also really good. I don't totally agree with all of it, but I love the concept of a 1 Timothy 6:11 guy :)
God bless!
With love from, 



5 comments:

Laura said...

Interesting! And totally true!
Fun to see you today as well. Are you coming tonight?

Daisy said...

Fun seeing you too!! No, sorry, I was helping out with our night service tonight :(

Violet said...

I love the concept of a Timothy 6:11 guy! And the first video is so funny! Thanks for posting Daisy!

Katie said...

Oh yeah,
I forgot that you have to help out with your church.
Are you still going to All Saints? I thought you couldn't use it any more!

Daisy said...

Violet: Yes, I love that concept too!! :D Its a great reminder! And you are so welcome!!
Katie/Laura :) Yes, we are! We can't use the main building, so we are now worshiping in the hall instead :D