Sunday, 21 April 2013

For A Reason...

You are who you are for a reason. 
You're part of an intricate plan. 
You're a precious and perfect unique design, 
Called God's special woman or man. 
You look like you look for a reason. 
Our God made no mistake. 
He knit you together within the womb, 
You're just what He wanted to make. 
The parents you had were the ones He chose, 
And no matter how you may feel, 
They were custom-designed with God's plan in mind, 
And they bear the Master's seal. 
No, that trauma you faced was not easy. 
And He wept that it hurt you so; 
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into His likeness you'd grow. 
You are who you are for a reason, 
You've been formed by the Master's rod. 
You are who you are, beloved, 
Because there is a God! 
Poem by Russell Kelfer

I heard that poem today, and just had to share it! Isn't it beautiful?! 
Well, I'm off to camp for a week (this camp, the one Violet and I went on last year), with my brother and my friend Charlotte, which is pretty exciting!! So anyway, you won't hear from me for a week, but I will be sure to update you all when I get back :D 

Have a most blessed week, 
Love from

4 comments:

Violet said...

Wow, that is an amazing poem! I hope you have a really blessed time at the camp and that the Lord would really use it to help you grow closer to Him and that you'll come back with plenty of stories to tell me about it!!! :D

Your friend,
Violet

Anonymous said...

Love the Poem Daisy! Its so beautiful and makes such a good point!
God's blessings be yours in abundance on your camp this week!
~ Selah ~

Flower Murray said...

Wonderful! What is funny is that my real name is Flower and all your names have to do with flowers! :D
Flower
craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog