Friday, 19 April 2013

A Small World...

Guess what?? Something really cool happened to me the other day when I hopped online :) I saw we had a new follower on our blog, so I looked them up, and journeyed over to their blog. The blog, called From L&P to English Tea is run by a blogger called Anjali - turns out she used to go to my church back when she lived in NZ. Now she's in the UK. And this is how she found out about our blog: 
That's right - she was awarded our very own blog award :D How cool is that?! We didn't really expect out award to go very far, but we are so thrilled that it did!! Such a small world haha (If you would like to have a go at the award, you can find it here:

By the way, Anjali's blog is really cool, and you should totally go check it out :) I found some super interesting things on it! One of the things is this Lists project from yet another blog, which I am definitely going to try.
It is from the blog Moorea Seal, and the project is called 52 Lists: A New Prompt For Every Week of 2013. I know it is quite a few weeks into 2013 already, but hey, too bad, I'm just gonna start late haha :P I think its such a good idea!! Here's what Moorea herself says about the project: 

"I've always been a bit of a list addict.  I feel so much more peaceful and content with myself when I've got a few lists going, from what I need to do today to my favorite r&b songs from 2002.  I love lists!  So I thought it would be fun to start a series on my blog for 2013 that focuses on List making, lists for fun, lists for self discovery, lists to bring you peace, you name it.  And it's all about participation!  Each week on Tuesdays I'll have a new list prompt for you to download and each week, you are able to link up your own list that you have posted on the web to my post.  This way we can all explore each others' lists!  I encourage you to print out a page each week, or simply create your own each week, collect them through the year and then bind them together at the end of the year as a little memento of 2013.  Or perhaps start a new journal just for your 52 List project.  Let's go on this fun and inspiring list making journey together!"

I've always been a bit of a list addict myself... I'm gonna be making a journal of these lists, and I might even share some of my lists here :) I highly recommend you try it out too, its a great way to remind yourself how blessed you are :D 

Well, that's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon, promise! 
God bless you all, and I hope you all have amazing weeks!! 
Love from, 

No comments: