Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Whilst Waiting of the DVD to burn...

I have just finished editing the dvd for the production we put on last Christmas "The Flavour of Christmas"!! So exciting :D I can't wait to share it with everyone :) But I'm having great difficultly getting it to burn to a dvd... I've just tried a new programme which will hopefully work, but the problem with it is, I can't let the computer go to sleep whilst it is at work, else it stops burning :P So, I have been busy on Pinterest, and I just thought I'd share some of the gorgeous things I found this morning with you all!
                                                   
Just SO cute!
This is SO me!!
Wow, sorry, I know that is a lot of photos, but I thought they were really beautiful/funny! Hope you all like them too :) And now that dvd has finished encoding, so I must go... See ya again soon!

God bless, 

No comments: