Thursday, 16 May 2013

What Holds Us Together

 
"This is Laminin. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this molecule, Laminin is the protein that holds human beings together. Do you notice its shape? Isn't it amazing that God would think so far in the future, and make the very thing that makes us think of Jesus, make up and play a crucial role in how we are formed? God formed you to not only live as an image of Christ, but to never escape the fact that you are HIS! We are branded by the Cross! "

I found this on Facebook today - isn't it interesting?! Did some more research, and indeed, laminin is shaped like a cross, although only from one angle. Still, how cool is that?! 

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know this full well." ~Psalm 139:13-14~

Love, 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Didnt you have a baptism when you were little? Or does your church do adult baptisms?
Laura

Grace said...

I love this! I had no idea we even possessed that. How remarkable God's creation truly is <3

Daisy said...

Laura - I was christened (committed to the Lord by my parents) when I was little, but this was my first real baptism :)

Violet said...

One word - that's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!