Monday, 24 June 2013

Brave Soldiers

Years ago I heard a song/story about 40 brave soldiers, and I've never been able to forget it! So, I wanted to share the song with you, and I'm sure you'll never forget it either :) I cry every time I hear this song, and I pray that God will grant me faith as strong as the faith these men had.

https://myspace.com/tomandcandygreen/music/song/40-brave-soldiers-for-jesus-6002661

The song is about 40 brave soldiers who do not bow under pressure to worship their emperor instead of their God. Not even under the threat of torture and death do they give in. May this song encourage you to serve your Lord, to love Him, with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and NEVER to give in, not even under pain of death. Be a brave soldier for Christ!

(I apologise that I could only supply the audio for this song, I couldn't find a suitable video. Also, let me know what you think of the song! Please leave a comment below) :) 

Your sister in the Lord,


No comments: