Friday, 12 July 2013

One Day More!

Sorry I've been so absent from blog such a lot recently - things have been rather busy as we having been heading into the final stretch of our latest production - Grandma's Folk Tales. And here we are, finally, one day away from the performance!! Can't believe how fast time has flown! 
One of my favourite photos from last week's rehearsal!
"She is dead!"
Packing into the theatre today! So exciting!!
Hyacinth and I setting up the camera! It has been lovely
having Hyacinth helping me out in the crew!
My lovely backstage crew! Hyacinth is second from the
left, Sakura is 4th from the right, I am second from the right!
I can't wait for tomorrow! Today's rehearsal was a little bit hectic, but I'm sure things will a lot better tomorrow! Your prayers would be very much appreciated though! Can't wait to share some of the beautiful photos Sakura's mum took today with you all :) 

For any Les Mis fans... the song I've had stuck in my head all day ;)

I'll be back soon with real posts, but for now, I bid you adieu!

2 comments:

Violet said...

Yay, thanks for sharing Daisy! Can't wait to see the production this afternoon!!! :D I will be praying that it all goes smoothly.

God bless!

Your friend,
Violet

Laura said...

How was the production, Daisy? Hope it went well!
Love,
~Laura