Friday, 19 July 2013

A Dolphin Tale

A few nights ago, I saw one of the best movies I've ever seen - A Dolphin Tale. Not only was it a beautiful story of hope and never giving up, and an amazingly beautiful feature, it was also a true story!

Dolphin Tale tells the story of a young boy who's life is clouded by depression. His family try to make things better for him, but nothing seems to work. That is, until he finds an injured dolphin on the beach one day.

An injured dolphin that ends up changing his life. A dolphin called Winter (it is really cute that Winter plays herself). This movie is centred around the beautiful friendship between a young dolphin and a boy. I won't say anything more about it, as I don't want to ruin it for anyone :)

It had me in tears, laughing, and just overwhelmed by the beauty of it - highly recommended to all, and it is nice that it is completely clean! I think just about anyone would really enjoy it!

This second trailer has some behind the scenes things, so watch out for spoilers if you watch it! :)


God bless, 

2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks like a really fun movie!

Violet said...

Yes, I watched this with my younger siblings earlier this year, Daisy, and it was certianly a good film! :) I bet your brother enjoyed it!!! :D And it must have been doubly special given your recent swim with dolphins in Tahiti!