Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Beautiful New Zealand

Sorry I've been absent over the last week! I have just got my laptop back from the computer shop - it decided to die right in the middle of a big project I was half-way through editing :( Thankfully, the project is still okay, but I don't think I'll get it finished in time for what I was wanting if for now. But ah well...

Anyway, I was coming back from a course I've been going to each Saturday in our capital - Wellington - and I managed to get some beautiful shots of the scenery when we stopped for a break. I thought I would share them with you all, so that you can appreciate the beauty of rural New Zealand.

Such a wonderful country I have the privilege of living in <3

Hope you're all having wonderful weeks!!
Love from, 

1 comment:

Grace said...

Wow, New Zealand is so beautiful! I've never been there, but I think I would like to go someday!