Saturday, 7 September 2013

Happy Birthday Hyacinth! :D

Today is one special day because we want to wish you, Hyacinth, a very happy birthday!!!

Haha - it feels a lot like this, we're all growing up so fast :(
  So here is one big hug from me, Daisy and Lily in advance....we can give you a real one at your birthday party tonight (yay)! :D 


The verse that springs to mind whenever I think of you, Hyacinth, is 1 Peter 3:4:

"...[Your beauty should be] that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."

You match this description perfectly, Hyacinth, in fact nearly more than anyone else I know! Your gentleness, patience and quiet encouragement is the first thing I am sure people notice about you, the way Christ is so much a part of your life that you radiate a kind of peace that shows your deep trust in Him which is always reflected in your beautiful smile! :) You are someone who can be depended upon when things get tough, and I love the way that you have a sympathetic listening ear and yet a quiet trust in the Lord's control that points others straight back to Him.

Thank you so much for being my friend, Hyacinth, and I pray that you have many more blessed years ahead! :D God bless you as you continue to serve Him!

From your friend,
 

2 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Thank you so,so,so,so much, Violet!! ♥ This really made my day :) I am so thankful to God that He gave you to me as my friend. ♥ God bless you too!
Love from your friend,
Hyacinth xo

Also, thanks for the hugs, Daisy, Lily, and Violet!!! ♥ Thanks for coming to my party! :D

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
<3 Laura