Sunday, 1 September 2013

Happy Birthday Violet!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIOLET!!!! <3 

I hope you have had an absolutely wonderful day, my dearest friend! How the years have flown, it feels like only a little while has passed since first we met, and we were enjoying tea around the table at your Titanic themed party.

Such a lot has changed in the last 6 and a half years... But you are still the same amazingly sweet,  kind, gentle, caring, godly and inspiring friend you've ever been. Older maybe, more sensible, probably ;), but I'm glad you haven't changed, you wonderful, beautiful woman of God, and I hope you never do <3

Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me, and to all your other friends too! You really bless everyone you come into contact with, and you are such a light of Christ in this world.

I wish I could go on and on - I have so many things I could say about how great you are, but I'm afraid I was only allowed 5 minutes on the blog this evening - but at least I managed to get it posted on your actual birthday haha :P I was worried I wouldn't!!
Thank you for being that friend for me, Violet <3
God bless you Violet, and I pray that the year to come is one full of blessings!
With lots and lots of love, 

1 comment:

Violet said...

Aw, thank you Daisy! <3 Thank you for being my friend too - I can't think what the last 6 years would have been like without you!!! I am so blessed by the Lord to have so many good friends like you, Lily and Hyacinth!

God bless!

From your friend,
Violet