Thursday, 21 November 2013

3 girls + 1 camera= far too many photos!

A few days ago, Violet, a friend of ours and I headed out on another impromptu photoshoot. And we took over 200 photos all up! Some of them are pretty awful, I'll admit, but some of them turned out really well! Here are some of my favourites :D
Violet and our friend! Aren't they beautiful?!
I love this one! I have such beautiful friends <3

It was a really hot day, and the water was so
nice... So I went right in!
And since I was already soaked....
...a water fight ensued!
Hahaha!

Then we migrated to dry land, and found a cool bench on the
path!

Yes, we did all wear blue on purpose!



Violet got a bit creative with this particular poppy!


All in all, we had a great time, got really sunburnt and took far too many photos!! But I hope you enjoy them anyway :)
God bless, 
Love from



2 comments:

Laura said...

You girls look so pretty!! :D
~Laura

Emily said...

How pretty! Ya'll picked a beautiful spot.
It's kind of strange how everything's so green and you were saying it was hot. The leaves just started falling off the trees where I live! :)