Thursday, 7 November 2013

The Author of Life

From the beginning of time, God has been writing the story of this world.
And He has a special little part for you! You have your own story, written for you by the Great Author of life Himself.

The catch is....
He doesn't tell you the whole story at once, just bit by bit. And it hardly ever goes how you think it will.

Sometimes, it is hard to trust God with what He is doing, especially if we don't like where it it seems to be going, or if we can't tell at all! 

We try to "snatch back the pen" and write our own version. 
I've done that. Many times. And let me assure you, it never works
And God's way is always better. I've seen that for a fact in my own life!
I'm writing this as much for myself as anyone else...

Trust God with your life, with your story. Even if you can't see it yet, our God can see the big picture. He has it covered. 

Give your worries over to Him, ask for His courage as you wait on His will. 

It is worth the wait. 
Every time. 
Our God isn't in the business of writing fairytales that will never happen, He writes uniquely beautiful realities for each of us. 

At the end of the day, I may be a daydreamer, but I'd choose a God-reality over a fairytale. Every time!








1 comment:

Violet said...

Thank you for writing this Daisy, I really needed to be reminded of that and that the Lord is always in control of our future! God bless you my friend and I'll be praying for you! <3
From your friend,
Violet