Thursday, 5 December 2013

The Comfort Zone on "Why Is There Evil?"

Saw these really good videos on YouTube. They really provided food for thought. The first one reminded me of one of my favourite ever quotes by R.C. Sproul: "Why do bad things happen to good people? That only happened once and He volunteered." And the second one really helped me to see yet again how we should reallly be seeing the problem of evil as being within us and not just simply external things or "big" evil events like murder and rape - in God's eyes, covetness and lying are evil too. I'd love your thoughts on what these two videos brought up!






Also, apologies for the lack of posting here lately, I don't have an excuse but if you have been going through a hard time lately and would like some spiritual encouragement on a slightly more regular basis, I try to update the Facebook page for this blog frequently, so you can go there (click here).

God bless!


No comments: