Saturday, 15 March 2014

Happy Birthday Lily!

~ Dear Lily ~


I just want to say ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D 

Wow, I can't believe how fast the years have gone by! I feel so privileged to have got to know you fairly soon after I moved here, and to now consider you one of my close friends. You inspire me so much to live more for Christ! This quote sums you up perfectly:


When I think of you, I think of an infectious smile, laughter, and someone with an incredible gift for cheering others up. The Lord has used you many times when I am sad to remember to rejoice in Him, and to give thanks always - your whole life is a real testimony to that. I'm so, so, so glad to be able to call you my friend. <3

And, just for good measure, I thought I'd throw this quote in too. You have been a really godly older sister in Christ to me that I can look up to and emulate, for which I really want to thank you! This quote really sums up what kind of friend you have been to me. :) Thank you so much and may the Lord bless you always Lily!

May you have a lovely day!

With birthday prayers from your friend and sister in Christ,

 (As well as the other writers of this blog) :)







2 comments:

Elizabethany said...

A huge Happy Birthday Lily! Your party was heaps of fun! Love from Beth:-)

Lily said...

Dearest Violet (and Hyacinth and Daisy),

Thankyou so much for the beautiful birthday post! Violet, I'm so thankful to the Lord that you see me as someone to look up to - in many ways, I look up to you. Thankyou for being a godly friend and sister in Christ to me :)
With much love, Lily <3