Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Weekly Prayer

Hi all!

Lately, I attended a really good young ladies' group, and it was really helpful and insightful, so I hope to be able to share snippets of what I learn from it with you all from time to time.

One thing a lady there shared was a weekly praying plan, and to me it looked like a really great idea, so I thought I would share it with you all. Of course, there are many other ways you could pray or needs you could pray for, but I just thought this would be good to help me establish more discipline in my prayer life. So here it is!

Monday: Pray for an Evangelist.

Tuesday: Pray for your siblings by name and for your parents too.

Wednesday: Pray for a missionary: that they will have many saved, many disciples, and many called into the Service of the King!

Thursday: Pray for the needs of your family and yourself.

Friday: Pray for the impossible.

Saturday: Pray for people to be saved all over the world!

God bless!

No comments: