Sunday, 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to Mums everywhere (but especially my mum)! <3

Thanks so much Mum for always being there for me, for always being such a godly role-model. Thank you for the self-sacrifical way you live and the many little ways you show you love me. :) I love how you are not only my mother but also my sister in Christ, and honestly one of the greatest examples in my life of what it means to live for Him. I can never thank you enough. <3

Tonight I'll be praying as well for all of you who, for whatever reason, are motherless today. This article here was a good reminder to me of how blessed indeed I am to have a mother in my life!

I saw these two videos and it reminds me so much of all my mum is to me, so I thought I would share them with you all. :)

May the Lord be with you all (and especially mothers)! :)


  

 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Haha, I love that Skit Guys video!
xoxo,
Brooke

Pineapples and Daisies

Violet said...

Yes I do too! Their videos are so funny but always with a great message! :) Love your blog and your daisy photos by the way!!! :D ~ Violet ~