Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Happy (belated) Birthday, Violet!! :)

Sorry that this is a day late, Violet! :(  But I hope you had a really lovely day yesterday! :)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the so many years of friendship that we have had! Each new year is so exciting and so much can change in an instant, but our friendship has lasted for many years (and I hope it will for many more) and for that I am thankful! :) 



You are a beautiful, loving, and godly young woman! I'm so grateful to God that I can call you my friend and sister-in-Christ! 



Thank you for everything, Violet!  
God bless you in the year ahead! 

Love from


5 comments:

Violet said...

Aw, thanks Hyacinth! <3 That's so sweet! :) I feel so blessed to have you as a friend and sister in Christ too! ~ Violet <3 ~

Elizabethany said...

Happy Birthday Violet!! God bless:)
love from Bethany

Violet said...

Aw, thanks Bethany! <3 God bless you too! :D

Emily Blakeney said...

Happy Belated-belated Birthday! :)

Violet said...

Thanks Emily! :) ~ Violet <3 ~