Sunday, 7 September 2014

Happy Birthday Hyacinth! :D

To my dear friend Hyacinth,


 I just wanted to come on here and wish you a very happy and blessed birthday! Thanks so much for your gentle and quiet spirit which I know must be very special in the Lord's eyes as well as ours. :) Thanks for your continual faithfulness to Him and the way that you quietly but steadfastly live out your life to His glory! You are an example of a godly woman that I hope to be more like! :) 

Haha, I saw this quote the other day, and it made me think of you and Lily and all the fun times we have at games nights and on birthdays at your place! :D

 
God bless you very much, Hyacinth, this day and always!

From your friend,


6 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Aw, this made my day <3 Thanks so much, dear Violet! Yes, that quote fits us quite well :)
Love from your friend,
Hyacinth :)

Elizabethany said...

Happy birthday Hyacinth! Love from Bethany:)

Hyacinth said...

Thanks, Bethany!! :)

Emily Blakeney said...

Happy Birthday! =D

Ainsley Pontmercy said...

Happy birthday Hyacinth!
i have tagged you for the famous people tag!
ainsley (:

Hyacinth said...

Thanks, Ainsley! :)